They are fundamentally different from securities, which usually fall into three categories: stocks, funds and bonds.
Securities do not include foreign exchange, and these three products are basically traded domestically, while foreign exchange is an international spot trade, which is different.
In short, foreign exchange is not a security.
1. Securities are basically traded in the domestic market, while foreign exchange belongs to international spot trading and is subject to the international market;
2. The vast majority of securities trading can only buy up, by buying low and selling high to obtain profits.
Foreign exchange is different, foreign exchange can be two-way profit, rise can be long, fall can be short, all the time can profit;
3. Securities trading is domestic and has specific trading hours because it is part of regional trading, while foreign exchange is global trading. When one region is closed, another region starts, so foreign exchange can be traded 24 hours a day.
4. The securities market is very small, so there are so-called “dealers” and so on. The securities market is easily manipulated, while foreign exchange, which trades more than 10 trillion yuan a day, is not manipulated by anyone.
5. Although the K-line chart and the K-line chart of securities trading are similar, there are some differences. Many people can make profits by analyzing the K-line when trading securities, but it does not mean that they can also make profits by analyzing the K-line when trading foreign exchange.